Experience and Skills:
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in media forensics, multimedia production, or closely related field is required. Equivalent experience as a Multimedia Forensic Analyst may be considered in lieu of a degree. A graduate degree in Media Forensics or closely related field is strongly preferred.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
A minimum of three years’ experience working with audio/video analysis and/or clarification tools, with demonstrated proficiency in the examination and enhancement of audio/video evidence. LEVA or IAI certification or the ability to quickly gain certification is strongly preferred. An advanced degree may be considered as meeting partial experience requirements.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrated skill in oral and written communication.
- Additional specialized course(s) in Basic Forensic Video Analysis (LEVA) is preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in handling multiple tasks and prioritizing work assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle conflict and uncertain situations.
- Demonstrated ability to work with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective communications and working relationships with fellow employees, internal customers, and external customers.
- Ability to lift computers that can weigh up to 50 lbs.