Experience and Skills:
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
The position requires a bachelor’s degree in a science-related or quality-based field from an accredited college/university (transcripts required). Quality related certification such as from ASQ is strongly preferred.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
A minimum of seven (7) years of combined forensic casework as well as quality experience in an accredited forensic laboratory with a working knowledge of quality systems, audit concepts and document control are required. Experience in comparative disciplines or Forensic Biology/DNA is strongly preferred. Proven expertise in Microsoft Office applications required. Proven expertise in Qualtrax is strongly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of employees and outside contacts
- Ability to demonstrate an excellent record as a team facilitator
- Ability to demonstrate strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated skills at effective project management
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, troubleshoot effectively and make timely and sound decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work well with details